My Overall Pick
The best suite for affiliate email automation, funnels, and multi-platform integration.
Best For Creators
Great email autoresponder for content creators looking to boost their affiliate income.
Best For Beginners
The beginner-friendly autoresponder that’s plug-and-play for affiliate marketers.
Don’t sleep on email marketing as a core affiliate income channel.
According to a 2022 Litmus study…
Email marketing has an average return on investment of 42:1.
That’s a return of $42 for every dollar spent.
But how do you achieve such results without spending hours writing 37 emails daily?
You need an autoresponder.
But don’t just choose based on what’s popular.
Pick one that’s easy FOR YOU and doesn’t cost you hundreds of dollars every month.
I’ve ranked and reviewed the nine best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
What Are The Best Email Autoresponders For Affiliate Marketing?
Here are my top picks for the best email autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
|Name||Best for?||Starting Price||Trial Period|
|1. GetResponse||Best Overall Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing||$19/month||Free for 30 Days|
|2. ConvertKit||Best Autoresponder for Content Creators||$9/month||Free Up to 1,000 Subscribers|
|3. EmailOctopus||Most Affiliate-friendly Autoresponder||$8/month||Free Up to 2,500 Subscribers and 10,000 emails per month|
|4. ActiveCampaign||Best for Advanced Marketing Automation Features||$29/month||Free for 14 Days|
|5. Aweber||Autoresponder With The Best Pre-Built Templates||$12.50/month||Free Up to 500 Subscribers and 3,000 emails per month|
|6. Constant Contact||Best Autoresponder for Basic Marketing Automation||$12/month||Free for 14 Days|
|7. Omnisend||Best Autoresponder for Multichannel Affiliate Marketing||$16/month||Free Up to 250 Contacts and 500 emails per month|
|8. Drip||Best Autoresponder for Data-driven Affiliate Marketing and CRM||$39/month||Free for 14 Days|
|9. Brevo||Best Free Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing||$25/month||Free Up 300 Emails per Day and Unlimited Contacts|
Best Overall Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing
GetResponse is more than an email autoresponder. It does lead gen, relationship management, CRO, and email automation ALL PACKED IN ONE TOOL!
Imagine replacing an entire team of virtual email marketers with a single tool. That’s music to my ears.
Think about how much you’ll save in wages, workplaces, and all other expenses!
My favorite part about GetResponse is its time-based and event-based automation.
You can trigger a highly-personalized email based on each person’s engagement and behavior.
For instance, you can send a lucrative affiliate offer if the user clicks on a related link. Or you can send a customized message on the customer’s birthday. And a thousand other possibilities!
GetResponse eliminates the need to have multiple tools in the pipeline.
Sales tracking is baked in.
You can even build affiliate marketing funnels and landing pages with just the basic plan.
The entire sales team will now operate under one roof, thanks to GetResponse!
- Marketing Automation: Build powerful and personalized automation workflows with a visual builder. Trigger emails based on actions, conditions, or time.
- Sales Funnel Builder: Build sales funnels that guide your prospects through the buying journey and convert them into customers. Add upsells, downsells, order bumps, and payment options to your funnels.
- Landing pages: Create stunning emails and landing pages with a drag-and-drop editor. Choose from hundreds of templates or customize your own.
- Webinars: Host live or on-demand webinars with up to 1,000 attendees. Engage your audience with polls, chats, and screen sharing.
- Analytics: Track and measure your email marketing performance with important metrics like open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. Optimize your campaigns with A/B testing and conversion funnels.
Pros and Cons
- Intuitive drag-and-drop email and landing page editor
- You can use dynamic content in emails
- Top-tier 24/7 support
- Sales funnel and webinars natively supported
- Gets pricey for larger lists
- Advanced features are locked to more expensive plans
The following are standard prices (without offers):
- Email Marketing: Starting at $19/month
- Marketing Automation: Starting at $59/month
- E-commerce Marketing: Starting at $119/month
I’ll give GetResponse a solid 10/10 for its overall marketing automation features.
It has everything you need in an autoresponder: behavioral triggers, segmentations, personalizations, and list management.
Once you get to the “Marketing Automation” plan, you can create highly customized flowcharts for the user journey.
If you find the advanced tools a little harder to use, you can stick to time-based automation, which is a breeze.
I didn’t like that advanced features like drip campaigns, contact tagging, and even-based automation are only available in the more expensive plans.
If you can live with that…
GetResponse is the best overall autoresponder for affiliate marketing right now.
Best Autoresponder for Content Creators
You know it’s a solid choice for affiliate marketers when Pat Flynn recommends the tool himself.
ConvertKit makes affiliate marketing easy for a creator that doesn’t have spare time for it.
Everything’s simplified here!
From pre-built automation templates to creating intuitive customer journeys, just drag-and-drop, and you’re good to go.
It’s like putting pieces of a puzzle together. An easy one!
I love the creator-specific templates provided.
Say you want to host a webinar; just choose the “Host a Webinar” template.
Want to launch a product? You have the “Product Launch” template.
It’s one of those moments that’ll make you think: “Why did I not know about this yet?”
- Email broadcasts: Send one-time or recurring email broadcasts to your subscribers. Use filters, tags, segments, or sequences to target the right audience.
- Subscriber Tagging and Segmentation: Organize subscribers with tags and segments for personalized content delivery. This allows content creators to provide tailored offers and updates to their audience.
- Customizable Opt-in Forms: Design beautiful opt-in forms to capture leads. Expand your audience and reach.
- Integrations: Connect your email marketing with 70+ apps and services you use as a content creator, such as WordPress, Patreon, Teachable, Gumroad, and more.
Pros and Cons
- Very high email deliverability rate
- Simple and elegant interface that works
- Plenty of creator-focused templates
- Can send unlimited emails
- Strict with some specific affiliate categories (anything related to education, loans, online pharmacies, gambling, or “get rich quick” schemes)
- Fewer advanced customization options
- Free Plan: For up to 1,000 subscribers with limited features
- Creator Plan: Starting at $9/month
- Creator Pro Plan: Starting at $25/month
I’ve never thought of ConvertKit as the most feature-rich tool out there
The automation maps, analytics trackers, and triggers are streamlined. No fluff here!
You can set up a campaign THAT WORKS within mere minutes.
ConvertKit is also a gem of a broadcasting and newsletter platform. It’ll automatically resend emails that haven’t been opened in a given time.
Truly a match made in heaven for bloggers, influencers, YouTubers, and online course creators.
Most Affiliate-friendly Autoresponder
EmailOctopus is the most underrated autoresponder ever.
They’re extremely welcoming of affiliates, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you won’t get banned from sending affiliate offers.
Beginners have no clue about automation. With EmailOctopus being the simplest of them all, even novices can kick-start their sales journey.
Here’s a bonus:
They also have a separate EmailOctopus Connect service with your AWS account.
You can then route your emails using the Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This brings the monthly costs even lower and ensures better deliverability rates.
This is completely free up to 62,000 emails, beyond which you’ll be paying Amazon $0.10 for every 1,000 emails.
- Affiliate Marketing Friendly: Freely promote your affiliate links and offers without the fear of getting restricted.
- User-Friendly Interface: Simple drag-and-drop email builder and straightforward reporting dashboards for hassle-free affiliate campaigns.
- Integration with Amazon SES: Drastically improve email deliverability and further reduce cost by integrating with Amazon SES for free.
- Email Automation and Autoresponders: Leverage the pre-built and custom automated email sequences while nurturing leads and building strong relationships with subscribers.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely affiliate-friendly
- Decent free-forever plan
- Designed for beginners and new affiliates
- Amazon SES integration for better efficiency and deliverability
- Not the most robust autoresponder out there
- Advanced automation features missing
- Starter: Free-forever for up to 2,500 contacts and limited features
- Pro: Starts at $8/month
- Connect Starter (Amazon SES): Free-forever for up to 2,500 contacts and limited features
- Connect Pro (Amazon SES): Starts at $7/month
Seeing the unreasonably generous pricing and how they embrace affiliate marketers, I feel confident in recommending EmailOctopus to beginners on a tight budget.
There are some drawbacks:
- You’ll have to deal with EmailOctopus branding on the free emails
- The deliverability rates might not be the best (the AWS integration somewhat fixes this)
- You don’t get some of the high-end email automation features.
As long as you can live with that, EmailOctopus remains the best email marketing platform for a newbie affiliate marketer.
Best for Advanced Marketing Automation Features
ActiveCampaign is by far my favorite email autoresponder for advanced automation.
Imagine having a full-time assistant that sends emails and does backflips (metaphorically, of course) to keep your subscribers engaged.
ActiveCampaign does all the work so you can sit back and think about the more important concerns in life…
Like what to order for lunch or when the prices will go up for a stock you bought 2 hours ago.
The only reason it’s not in the #1 spot is because it’s pickier regarding affiliate marketing…
And you won’t be able to utilize its full potential unless you have:
- Multiple customer segments
- Multiple digital products
- Multiple affiliate programs
Even the guys at AuthorityHacker (well-known in the affiliate marketing industry) use this.
- Automation builder: Create complex and personalized automation workflows with a drag-and-drop builder. Use logic, branching, and goals to tailor your emails to each customer.
- CRM and Sales Automation: Manage your leads and sales with a built-in CRM system. Track deals, tasks, pipelines, and stages. Sync your data with your email marketing campaign.
- Behavioral Automation: ActiveCampaign excels in advanced behavioral automation. It sends targeted emails based on user interactions, significantly boosting engagement and conversion rates.
- Site tracking: Track your contacts’ activity on your website and use it to trigger automations, segmentations, and personalizations.
- Integrations: Native integration with over 300 apps and services, such as Shopify, WordPress, Zapier, Facebook, and more.
Pros and Cons
- Best-in-class automation features
- Next-level subscriber segmentation and targeting
- Detailed analytics and reporting
- Suitable for businesses of all sizes
- Not good for affiliate-heavy emails
- Some key features are not available in the “Lite” plan
- Marketing Lite: Starting at $29/month
- Marketing Plus: Starting at $49/month
- Professional: Starting at $149/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing for high-volume needs
ActiveCampaign is hands down the best for advanced automation.
I stick by that.
I’ve tried it…
But it’s not for now because I can’t maximize its features… and it’s not exactly that friendly for affiliate marketing.
That’s why I still use ConvertKit.
And here’s the thing with ActiveCampaign and affiliate links:
ActiveCampaign frowns upon links when you:
- Don’t offer any value
- Create an entire email centered around a link or promotion
- Promote blacklisted niches like “get rich quick,” “pyramid schemes,” “loans,” etc.
But they are completely okay with links if you do it with moderation and thoughtfully.
Autoresponder With The Best Pre-Built Templates
You could spend countless hours perfecting your email marketing strategies, or you can let an affordable tool do the hard work for you.
Aweber transforms novice affiliate marketers into experienced professionals with its drag-and-drop email editor and 700+ templates.
Aweber’s automation algorithms send highly targeted emails to the right customers at the right time.
This means more clicks, more traffic, more sales, more $$$!
You can also A/B test email strategies to determine what works best and track everything with its analytics tools.
It’s also one of the most affiliate-friendly autoresponders. That’s why it’s so popular among affiliate marketers.
- Email templates: Choose from over 700 email templates designed for various niches, occasions, and goals. You can also customize them with your colors, fonts, images, and logos.
- Smart designer: Use the smart designer tool to create a branded email template in minutes based on your website URL or social media profile.
- Campaigns: Create automated email campaigns with a drag-and-drop builder. You can use pre-built campaigns or create your own from scratch. You can also use tags, segments, and behavioral triggers to target the right audience.
- Split testing: Experiment with different elements of your emails, such as subject lines, content, and CTAs. By identifying the most effective variations, you can optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns and maximize engagement and conversions.
- Free migration: Switch to Aweber from any other email marketing platform for free. Aweber will help you transfer your contacts, templates, campaigns, and forms without hassle.
Pros and Cons
- Beginner-friendly with a plethora of templates
- High deliverability and open rates
- Very generous with affiliate links in emails
- 24/7 customer support
- Virtually non-existent custom automation features
- Subpar analytics
- Free Plan: Free up to 500 subscribers and 3,000 emails/month
- Lite: Starts at $12.50/month
- Plus: Starts at $20.00/month
- Unlimited: $899/month
Aweber is one of the easiest email marketing tools around.
The email templates are creative and ready to use. Some of them are miles better than other run-of-the-mill templates out there.
With just a few clicks, you can create exactly what you want, like magic!
Aweber also has very reliable technical support, so that’s a bonus.
It’s not the cheapest autoresponder, but the ready-to-use functionality makes it well worth it.
Aweber is not for people looking for a lot of custom automation options. But if you’re looking for a simple and effective autoresponder for affiliate marketing, this is it.
Best Autoresponder for Basic Marketing Automation
They say simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, and Constant Contact embodies that philosophy.
Constant Contact optimizes open rates by sending personalized emails based on user segments. These emails can be as simple or complex as you want.
The level of customization is remarkable!
You can set a trigger for when a user clicks on a specific link in an email. Or you can set up nuanced drip campaigns to warm them up without overwhelming them.
Why’s that important?
It keeps the engagement high and nurtures relationships with your audience. (Hence the name – “Constant Contact”)
The idea is simple.
Keep them hooked on your affiliate promotions, and whenever there’s an offer, BOOM! Watch the sales go through the roof!
- Email editor: Create professional and mobile-friendly emails with a drag-and-drop setup. You can also use the AI-powered smart editor to generate email layouts based on your content.
- Email marketing automation: Automate your email marketing with pre-built or custom campaigns. Send welcome emails, birthday emails, anniversary emails, re-engagement emails, and more.
- Contact management: You can import contacts from various sources, including Gmail, Outlook, and Excel. You can also segment your contacts based on various criteria, such as engagement, location, interests, and more.
- Landing pages and forms: Create landing pages and forms that capture leads and grow your email list. Add videos, countdown timers, surveys, polls, and more to your landing pages and forms.
- E-commerce tools: Integrates seamlessly with popular E-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and more. Many E-commerce-specific features include abandoned cart emails, product recommendations, coupons, and more to increase conversions.
Pros and Cons
- 60-day free trial period without credit card
- Super easy for beginners to get started
- Good list management features
- Strong customer support
- No free-forever plan
- Need to pay for the Premium plan to use custom automation features
- Limited dashboard and CRM customization options
- Lite: Starts at $12/month
- Standard: Starts at $35/month
- Premium: Starts at $80/month
Constant Contact is for affiliate marketers who want a straightforward, no-frills solution.
You can create professional-looking emails in a snap using their drag-and-drop editor and pre-designed templates.
Plus, their built-in image library will make you feel like you have your graphic designer. For FREE!
Constant Contact is the best tool to turn customers into loyal fans.
Best Autoresponder for Multichannel Affiliate Marketing
Omnisend is my favorite autoresponder for multichannel campaigns. Or should I say “omni-channel” campaigns?
It works across email, SMS, web push notifications, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and more.
Omnisend segments your audience based on their purchase history, profile, engagement, and tags.
Forget blasting every user with the same “SALE” message. Sending a targeted message means they’re more likely to buy from you.
- Multichannel campaigns: Reach your customers on multiple channels with Omnisend. You can send emails, SMS messages, push notifications, Facebook Messenger messages, WhatsApp messages, and more from one platform.
- Segmentation: Segment your customers based on their profile data, purchase history, browsing behavior, channel preferences, and more. You can send personalized and relevant messages to each segment across different channels.
- Cart Abandonment Recovery: Omnisend’s cart abandonment recovery feature helps affiliates recover lost sales by sending automated emails to users who leave their carts without completing a purchase.
- Forms and pop-ups: Grow your email list and collect phone numbers with forms and pop-ups. You can use various types of forms and pop-ups, such as sign-up boxes, wheel of Fortune, scratch cards, gift boxes, and more. You can also customize them with your own design, copy, and incentives.
- Reporting: Despite so many different channels working together, I love how easy-to-read the analytics and reports are. You get a birds-eye view of all the sales and other KPIs in one place.
Pros and Cons
- Reach customers on multiple channels
- Unlimited emails with the Pro plan
- Suitable for both eCommerce and affiliate site
- Loads of autoresponder sequences, email templates, and segmentation presets
- Free plan is severely limited
- Many features are not required for typical affiliate websites
- Free Plan: Free-forever limited to 250 contacts and 500 emails/month
- Standard: Starting at $16/month
- Pro: Starting at $59/month
Omnisend is a no-brainer if your campaigns span multiple channels.
You can create good-looking emails that fit your brand with the drag-and-drop builder and free templates.
It even has pre-built automation workflows for SMS and push notification campaigns!
I absolutely love that Omnisend automatically suggests related products to past buyers. This is CROSS-SELLING at its best.
This means more sales and money for no extra work!
For small-to-medium-sized affiliate marketing businesses, Omnisend is one of the best autoresponders out there.
Best Autoresponder for Data-driven Affiliate Marketing and CRM
Drip is an autoresponder on steroids.
This tool knows how to keep your audience engaged and returning more than a magnet attracting metal shavings.
You’re launching a new affiliate product, and you want to create a sense of urgency among your subscribers;
Well, Drip has a neat little add-on called “Countdown Timer” that will add countdown timers to your emails, creating a buzz and prompting your subscribers to take action.
It’s like having a virtual cheerleader rooting for your affiliate success!
Drip has a unique feature called “Expiring Links.”
Just set an ‘expiration date’ for a link, and it’ll automatically replace it with a new ‘expiration URL’ after the deadline.
Talk about a heavy-hitter in autoresponder software!
- Behavior-based Automation: Collect and store all your customer data in one place. Use tags, custom fields, events, and behaviors to enrich your customer profiles.
- Email campaigns: Create engaging and personalized email campaigns using drag-and-drop controls. Use liquid templating language to add dynamic content and logic to your emails.
- Workflows: Automate affiliate marketing with workflows that are triggered by events or time. Use split testing, goals, decision trees, and delays to optimize your workflows.
- Forms and widgets: Capture more leads with forms and widgets that you can embed on your website or landing pages. Use pop-ups, banners, exit-intent triggers, and more to increase conversions and grow your email list.
- Revenue attribution: Track the impact of your email marketing on your revenue. See which campaigns, workflows, emails, or segments drive the most sales.
Pros and Cons
- One of the highest deliverability rates
- Suitable for all types of affiliate marketers (eCommerce, blogs, digital products, affiliate site, etc.)
- Send unlimited emails
- Competitive automation features
- No basic or free plan for beginners starting out
- Some features are not required for smaller lists
Drip only has a single plan on its website. It starts at $39/month for 2,500 subscribers and goes up to $1,899 for a list of 170,000 people. For even bigger lists, you can contact the Drip team.
I think Drip has the best interface of all autoresponder software. You’ll never find yourself lost or looking for some help articles.
I don’t know of any other tool with a reporting system as detailed and refined as Drip.
The clear-cut breakdown of email metrics, subscriber growth reports, and beautiful graphs and take the guesswork out of the equation.
The only bummer is that there’s no cheap plan for beginners with a small email list.
There’s only one plan starting at $39/month for 2,500 subscribers. This scales up as your list grows.
This is still affordable, but I wished they had a basic 1-1,000 subscriber plan.
Best Free Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing
Brevo has THE best free plan of all autoresponders.
Just look at this:
- UNLIMITED contact storage
- Up to 300 emails/day
- Access to all the automation features for 2000 contacts.
All that for FREE. No credit card required.
That truly can’t be beat!
You can set it up within a few minutes using the pre-made templates or the automation builder to explore the endless possibilities.
But there’s a catch…
All emails sent from the free plan will have Brevo’s branding.
Also, to use automation for more than 2000 contacts, you must jump straight to the “Business” plan, which starts at $65/month.
I still think the plans are very reasonable for the features you get.
- Email Automation: Despite being free, you can access all the basic email automation features including landing pages, automation, segmentation, and analytics.
- Affiliate-friendly: Brevo is designed for affiliate marketers and allows you to promote affiliate products or services without restrictions. You can also use custom domains, tracking links, and tracking pixels to track your conversions.
- Automation builder: Automate your email marketing with a visual builder. Create simple or complex workflows based on triggers, actions, and conditions. You can also use tags, segments, and custom fields to personalize your emails.
- Analytics: Monitor your email marketing performance with real-time reports for open rates, click rates, bounce rates, unsubscribes, and more. You can also use Google Analytics to track your landing page traffic.
Pros and Cons
- Free-forever plan with unlimited contacts and most features, including automation tools
- Affiliate-friendly and allows any promotion
- High-converting landing pages with drag-and-drop builder and over 100 templates
- Powerful and personalized automation workflows with visual builder
- Free plan emails have Brevo’s branding
- Deliverability rates might not be very high
- Free-forever: Free with unlimited contacts and 300 emails/day (Automation is limited to 2,000 contacts)
- Starter: Starts at $25/month
- Business: Starts at $65/month
- Brevo Plus: Custom price for higher volumes
With such an attractive free option, there’s no reason you should not try out Brevo.
It’s a must for all beginner affiliate marketers looking to get their hands dirty with email automation.
You’re still getting all the essentials: Welcome emails, workflow editor, time-based triggers, and interaction-based triggers.
Upgrade to the paid plans anytime to access the more nuanced features like A/B testing and advanced reporting tools.
Give Brevo a try and watch your affiliate revenues skyrocket!
What Is an Affiliate Marketing Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a nifty service that sends pre-written emails to subscribers at predetermined intervals or is triggered by specific actions.
Think of them as your tireless email assistants, working 24/7 behind the scenes to engage, inform, and convert your audience into loyal customers.
It’s like having a magical money-making machine that churns out compelling emails and soars your affiliate sales.
Why Use Autoresponders as an Affiliate Marketer?
You need autoresponders when starting affiliate marketing to automate engaging emails that have a higher chance of converting to commissions.
Unless you want to waste time doing monotonous tasks…
Here are just a few of the benefits of using an autoresponder for affiliate marketing:
- You can stay in touch with your subscribers even when you’re not actively promoting your offers.
- You can automate the entire email marketing process, so you don’t have to spend hours daily sending emails. This frees up your time which you can use to scale your business.
- They help personalize your emails to your subscribers, which builds stronger relationships and increases your sales.
- You can track your results and see how well your campaigns are performing.
- You can use autoresponders to promote your affiliate products, run contests or giveaways, and keep your subscribers up-to-date with the latest news and offers.
How To Choose the Best Email Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing?
A good autoresponder is designed to save you time, money, and effort. Not cost them!
There are many different options on the market, so it can be tough to choose the right one for your needs.
Here are the main things to keep in mind when choosing an autoresponder:
- Affiliate-friendliness: The #1 criterion if you’re an affiliate marketer. You don’t want to get banned just for sending a couple of affiliate links in your email. All the recommendations above take this into account.
- Free Trial Period: It doesn’t make sense to purchase a tool and start building your list without testing it. If you’re beginning, choose an email marketing service that offers a free trial period to test the features and usability.
- Features: Ensure the autoresponder has the necessary parts, such as email building, drip emailing, email list segmentation, scheduling, marketing automation, etc.
- Price: Autoresponders can range from free to hundreds of dollars per month. Perform a price-to-feature comparison and see which offers all the required features in your budget.
- Customer support: Make sure the autoresponder has good customer support in case you have any questions or problems. You can check online forums or user reviews to get insights about this.
Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing (FAQs)
What Is the Best Free Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing?
If we’re talking about free-forever autoresponders, then my vote goes to Brevo. Its free plan is enough for a small-to-medium-scale affiliate marketing business.
EmailOctopus also has a great free plan but isn’t as feature-rich as Brevo.
While there are other autoresponders with free plans like MailerLite, AWeber, and MailChimp, they don’t come close to offering the same value as Brevo or EmailOctopus.
What Is the Easiest Autoresponder To Use for Affiliate Marketing?
Most autoresponders we’ve covered today are fairly easy to use.
But if you ask me, I’d say ConvertKit, EmailOctopus, Constant Contact, and Aweber are the most beginner-friendly autoresponders.
Which Autoresponder Has the Best Landing Page Builder?
GetResponse has the best landing page builder if you don’t need a full-on website builder for affiliate marketing. It has over 200 templates, an AI assistant and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Do Autoresponders Ban Affiliate Marketers?
Some autoresponders aren’t very affiliate-friendly. For instance, MailChimp and MailerLite are pretty notorious for banning affiliate marketers.
You should avoid such services for your affiliate marketing campaign.
Even if a service supports affiliates, you should avoid spamming at all costs.
Don’t buy an email list. Try to use bridge pages for affiliate offers and use emails for building trust and relationships.
Follow these best practices, and avoid the risk of getting banned by a service provider.
Can the Best Autoresponder Help Me Boost My Affiliate Marketing Income?
Yes, choosing the best autoresponder can greatly enhance your affiliate marketing income. It enables you to automatically serve contextual content throughout the buyers’ journey and while including your affiliate links when appropriate.
To Sum Up
I’d pick GetResponse for campaigns heavily promoting affiliate offers. And ActiveCampaign when I need a more robust set of automation features and huge customization options.
If you’re a blogger, writer, or YouTuber, then a minimalistic and straightforward tool like Constant Contact or ConvertKit makes a lot of sense.
If you’re a newbie affiliate marketer or want to learn how to build emails or automation systems from scratch, try EmailOctopus or Brevo.
Choose the right autoresponder for your needs and use it to stay in touch with your subscribers, promote your offers, and build relationships.
Feel free to contact me if you need more info or any personal assistance regarding the products.
Thanks for reading!