Free Creator Course on Signup
Join Me for short lessons, Stories, and tips for digital entrepreneurship.
What others say
clarity before you join
Frequently asked questions
What Is The Difference Between Your Newsletter And Blog?
My blog posts are usually SEO content optimized for search engines like Google to attract organic search traffic.
I perform keyword research to find topics with search volume to write.
While it still contains a ton of value, I must adhere to certain rules to rank.
My newsletter on the other hand gives me full creative freedom to write thought pieces on topics without restrictions.
How Often Will I Receive the Newsletter?
The BAW NOTE is officially issued once weekly.
But I send a few shorter emails throughout the week documenting my journey.
I will also occasionally share:
• Content updates
Can I Share the Newsletters I Receive?
Absolutely! I encourage you to share my newsletter with anyone who might find the content valuable.
Feel free to forward the email or share the newsletter link on social media with your buddies.
What Will You Do With My Email Address and Personal Information?
I take your privacy seriously.
I’m just like you and wouldn’t want anyone misusing my personal details.
Your email address and personal information will only be used to send you personalized newsletters and to keep you updated on any important information related to my brand.
How Do I Unsubscribe or Change My Subscription Preferences?
You can do so by clicking the “Unsubscribe” or “Update Your Profile” text links at the bottom of every email I send you.
I’ll be sad to see you go, but no hard feelings!
Can I Contribute or Submit Content for the Newsletter?
If you have interesting topics or stories to share with other creators, feel free to reply to any email I send you or reach out to me directly at [email protected]
Is There an Archive of Past Newsletters I Can Access?
Yes, you can view past newsletter issues here.
Why Should I Sign Up for Your Newsletter if You Post It on Your Website?
That’s a great question and I used to dislike other creators doing the same.
And just like you, I thought “Shouldn’t it be exclusive content since I gave you my email address?“
So, here are the reasons why:
• Exclusive Content: While some of the official newsletter issues will be shared on my website, I might send off time-sensitive content only to subscribers.
• Convenience: You’ll have the content delivered directly to your inbox, saving you time from having to check my website for updates.
• Personalization: Throughout your interaction with my emails, the newsletter content will be personalized to your preferences. But my website will include ALL issues regardless.
• Engagement: You can reply to any email if you have any questions but that’s not possible on the website version.
• Early Access: Only subscribers may receive early access to certain content, products, or events before they are publicized on my website. If ever.
• Uninterrupted Reading Experience: I might promote banners of my offers on the online versions, but you won’t see any of that in the emails.
• Supporting My Work: If you like my work, you’ll be supporting me 🙂
Is Subscribing Free?
Of course. It’s 100% free with no strings attached.
Get Your FREE 5-Day Creator Crash Course
Join 400+ readers in receiving short lessons, stories, and tips for digital entrepreneurship.No spamming. No selling info. Unsubscribe anytime.