My Overall Pick
Blast out personalized email intros at scale with just a single click.
Scan the web in real-time to create hyper-personalized emails.
The most powerful AI assistant to handle all tasks in your inbox.
Managing your email inbox can be overwhelming in today’s fast-paced business world.
Your entire day can be wasted on countless emails to read, respond to, and organize.
Fortunately, the growing popularity of artificial intelligence tools has made this process easier and more efficient.
But tools like ChatGPT are general-purpose AI writing software that isn’t fine-tuned for this purpose.
AI email assistants are.
You can save time and energy by automating repetitive tasks such as drafting responses and correcting grammar and spelling errors.
These assistants can also generate personalized subject lines and automate follow-ups.
In this article, we’ll look at the best AI email assistants available to help you:
- Increase productivity
- Streamline email communication
- Automate mind-numbing tasks
- Achieve better open rates
Keep reading if you’re ready to take your email game to the next level.
What Are AI Email Assistants?
AI email assistants are time-saving tools that use artificial intelligence to help you manage your email activities.
Using advanced natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) algorithms, these assistants understand the intent behind your prompts to craft a customized email that fits your needs.
And with extensive training on various topics, they can even understand quite complex prompts.
But the benefits don’t stop there.
Advanced AI Email assistants can even profile prospects, understand the sentiment and create personalized messages for each recipient.
Say goodbye to mundane email tasks and hello to more personalized replies that get you those sweet conversions.
What Are the Best AI Email Assistants?
Here are my top 10 picks for the best AI email assistants.
- Lyne: Best for Cold Outreach Personalization at Scale
- Smartwriter: Best for Contextualizing Web Content
- Mailbutler: Best Premium AI Email Assistant Plugin
- Missive: Best for Managing Team Email Communication
- Flowrite: Best for Supercharging Your Daily Communication
- Copy AI: Best for Short-Form Email Marketing Copy
- Compose AI: Best Free AI Email Assistant Chrome Extension
- Rytr: Best Multi-Purpose AI Email Writing Assistant
- Warmer AI: Best for Sales Emails
- Grammarly: Best for Keeping Emails Error-Free
Best for Personalized Outreach
Lyne.ai is an AI email assistant that aims to revolutionize cold email outreach by saving you a ton of time and money.
It utilizes machine learning to uncover information about a prospect to craft unique personalized intros that will increase your sales pipeline and response rates.
Oh, did I mention you could generate 100s of these in just one click?
“I’d recommend Lyne for everyone looking to scale their outreach while saving time. I’ve spent hours every single day on my outreach, but Lyne has allowed me to free up time while getting more responses from prospects”
Key Features of Lyne
Pros and Cons of Lyne
Lyne offers the following pricing plans:
The LinkedIn Scraper starts at $39 for 2000 credits per month.
Try Lyne for free now and get 25 extra credits with my link below.
Best for Contextualizing Web Content
SmartWriter is, in my opinion, the best for scanning web pages in real-time and referencing the content to contextual emails.
Not to mention being able to create flows like popular Email marketing software but with AI.
Ironically, using this tool will make your cold emails more personal and less robotic.
If you want to increase your chances of getting that lead to convert, seriously consider SmartWriter.
“Just used SmartWriter to generate some cold email templates using AI. Holy cow! I did a cold outreach test email to an attorney using his website URL to personalize the content, and he wrote me back 5 minutes later! This is an excellent addition to your toolbox! Don’t miss this one.”
Key Features of SmartWriter
Pros and Cons of SmartWriter
SmartWriter offers the following pricing plans:
Best Premium AI Email Assistant Plugin
Need a personal assistant to handle everything within your inbox?
Mailbutler has removed the need to get a virtual assistant.
My absolute favorite feature is getting key email metrics that aren’t other available without another dedicated email marketing software.
You never get this kind of functionality within default email clients. And that alone makes it a must-have to boost conversion rates.
“I love the fact that it integrates with so many platforms. So, whatever app you use to stay productive and organized, you can easily add Mailbutler to your workflows.”Liviu Tanase, CEO of ZeroBounce
Key Features of MailButler
- Email Tracking: Access critical metrics like open rates, click timestamps, source devices, and real-time mobile notifications. It’s insane…
- Smart Assistant: Leverage the power of AI to Compose, summarize, improve, extract contact details and even create personalized to-do lists from your email contents automatically.
- Advanced Email Scheduling: Send emails at optimized timings for EACH recipient.
- Collaborative Features: Share all your notes, lists, and templates with your team. Forget about using multiple project management tools. Consolidate all your email communication in your email client.
Pros and Cons of Mailbutler
- Works with popular email service providers (Gmail, Outlook, and Apple Mail)
- No complex integrations or setup needed
- Get key email insights that to optimize conversions
- No web or profile crawling
- Apple Mail features need catching up
Mailbutler offers one of the most competitive pricing plans for an AI email assistant. It may not have features like URL or profile scanning, but it dominates anything within your inbox.
- Tracking: $4.95 per month
- Professional: $8.95 per month
- Smart: $14.95 per month
- Business: $32.95
Best for Managing Team Email Communication
Missive is a robust email management tool that allows teams to collaborate on email replies, delegate tasks, and manage multiple email addresses from one platform.
It’s ideal for small business teams that must efficiently coordinate email communications.
Missive helps our team make sure emails are handled quickly and effortlessly.”
Key Features of Missive
Pros and Cons of Missive
Missive offers the following pricing plans:
Best for Supercharging Your Daily Communication
Flowrite is a game-changing tool that helps you write emails and messages like a pro.
It uses AI to turn your instructions into ready-to-send texts that match your tone and style.
Whether you want to follow up with a client, pitch an idea, or ask for feedback, it can help you craft the perfect message in seconds.
You can use it across the browser on any platform or app, and it is ideal for saving time, overcoming writer’s block, and increasing response rates.
Don’t miss this opportunity to supercharge your daily communication.
Key Features of Flowrite
Pros and Cons of Flowrite
Flowrite offers only one pricing plan at $16.20 /month (€15 /month) with unlimited generations. You can save 20% if paid annually.
Start your 30-day free trial now and cancel anytime.
6. Copy AI
Best for Short-Form Email Marketing Copy
Copy.AI is an AI-powered writing assistant that assists you in writing better email marketing copy and content.
It helps you generate compelling email copy that resonates with your recipients and produces better conversions.
You even get grammar, style, and tone suggestions.
“With Copy.ai, we now craft briefs, outlines, and full first drafts in minutes that our writers can use as the perfect inspiration for fine-tuning a valuable piece of content.”
Key Features of Copy AI
Pros and Cons of Copy AI
Copy AI offers the following pricing plans:
7. Compose AI
Best Free AI Email Assistant Chrome Extension
Compose AI is a free AI writing assistant Chrome extension backed by Y Combinator that offloads mundane email communications to AI.
Basically, you get autocomplete anywhere, even in your emails.
It can help you with your outreach activities by learning your writing style and generating responses referencing the original email’s context.
“I spend a lot of time writing: writing emails, product specs, etc etc. Anything that saves me time, like Compose AI, is a gamechanger.”
Key Features of Compose AI
Pros and Cons of Compose.AI
Compose.AI is free to use, but they have a premium version with advanced features. I might be blind, but I can’t find that information.
Best Multi-Purpose AI Email Writing Assistant
Rytr is a full-suite AI writer with a huge range of content creation options ranging from email marketing to complete blog posts.
There’s no better value if you need an AI tool for emails and more.
Over 5,000,000+ content writers trust them from companies including Adidas, Ikea, Dell, and Ford.
“I have tried a few AI copywriting apps but so far the best outputs have been on Rytr. If you need to create quality content quickly, I would thoroughly recommend Rytr.”
Key Features of Rytr
Pros and Cons of Rytr
Rytr offers the following pricing plans:
9. Warmer AI
Best for Sales Emails
Warmer.AI is an AI-powered writing tool that excels in sales email.
It can profile prospects using their bio or website and pitch a personalized message to engage them more.
“Warmer is the #1 AI email writer. Start getting more replies and more sales using it today.”
Key Features of Warmer AI
Pros and Cons of Warmer AI
Warmer AI offers the following pricing plans:
Best for Keeping Emails Error-Free
Grammarly isn’t built to be an AI email assistant. Neither does it have personalization features nor profile scanning capabilities.
But it’s probably the most essential tool for improving your writing quality to sound more professional in your emails.
You don’t want to have a solid offer but can’t string a proper sentence together.
It uses machine learning to suggest spelling, grammar, tone, style, readability, and punctuation errors across all your emails.
“Grammarly allows me to get those communications out and feel confident that I’m putting my best foot forward. Grammarly is like a little superpower, especially when I need to be at 110%.”
Key Features of Grammarly
Pros and Cons of Grammarly
Grammarly offers the following pricing plans:
Try the free plan with my link below, and sound more professional in your emails.
AI Email Assistant Alternatives
1. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is the industry-leading AI writing tool that can help you generate articles, blog posts, reports, and more.
It handles pretty much all aspects of content creation well with artificial intelligence, including text and images. Not to mention the wide variety of templates plus a chat feature that can take in prompts too.
However, it doesn’t have email-specific features like:
- Website or profile scanning
- Hyper-targeted personalization
- Email management
I’d say go for this if you are looking for a tool beyond email assistance and don’t mind creating replies outside of your ESP.
I don’t think you need an introduction to ChatGPT unless you have lived somewhere without the internet for the past few years.
Either way, writing outreach emails with ChatGPT is highly possible and economical…
But it will take more manual prompting.
It also doesn’t come with all the advanced features like those products on this list.
Still, a great option if all else fails.
Why You Should Use an AI Email Assistant
You should use AI email assistant because it can help you improve your email writing productivity and quickly generate new email talking points. It can also help you customize emails, reduce errors, increase productivity, and improve communication.
What Are the Benefits of Using an AI Email Assistant?
Here are some benefits of using an AI email assistant:
- Save Time: Spend less time writing personalized emails yourself. AI does it faster and better.
- Personalized Emails: Craft compelling and personalized emails by referencing specific prospect data to help you increase your click-through rates.
- Reduce errors: Avoid email errors by detecting spelling and grammar mistakes while suggesting corrections.
- Increase productivity: Prioritize your emails by organizing your inbox to find what you need quickly so that you can focus on the most important ones.
- Improve communication: Communicate more effectively with your clients and colleagues. They can write better than you while suggesting ways to improve your communication skills.
Using an AI email assistant lets you unlock the full potential of your email communication and take your productivity to the next level.
While canned responses help eliminate the tedious task of typing out the same responses over and over again, an AI email writer truly comes in handy when you need personalized emails
How To Choose the Right AI Email Assistant?
If you didn’t like any of the tools mentioned in my list, here are some things to look out for when picking your own:
- Ease of Use: These tools should make your life easier, so look for one with a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to navigate.
- Quality of AI-Generated Emails: You’ll want one that generates high-quality emails, thus requiring minimal manual editing. Those that use natural language processing models with their own proprietary ones generally do better.
- Value For Money: This will probably not be your only software subscription. So unless that’s all you need it for, pick one that offers a range of pricing plans with extra AI writing features that suit your budget and requirements.
- Positive reviews: Don’t only take my word for it, so see what others say on review sites such as G2, Capterra, and Trustpilot.
Best AI Email Assistants (FAQs)
How Does AI Help in Email Communication?
AI can help make email communication more efficient and effective by:
• Writing better subject lines
• Optimizing email send times
• Discovering the right sentiment and language for each customer
• Automating personalized content and imagery
• Sorting emails into different categories using AI
• Flagging emails that require a response or dangerous emails that may be phishing attempts
• Offering short email reply options for any email
AI can also help manage your emails by prioritizing them, organizing your inbox, and detecting spelling and grammar mistakes.
Does Gmail Have AI?
What is The Best AI Email Assistant Free Tool?
Compose AI would probably be the best free AI email assistant. It comes with all the essential AI email copy personalization features and more. However, it’s only a Chrome extension without a web app.
To Sum Up
Alright, that’s a wrap.
I’ve shown you 10 excellent AI email assistants that’ll change how you handle emails and send your open rates through the roof.
These nifty tools are like having a personal assistant for your inbox, helping you write killer emails, whip up smart replies, translate stuff, and even fix those pesky grammar and spelling errors.
And hey, with options like OpenAI-powered solutions, you can customize the prompts to make your emails even more personal and on-point.
So I hope you found this article helpful in finding the perfect AI email assistant.
Pick one, increase your productivity, and watch your open rates increase.
I’ll be sure also to update this list, so don’t forget to bookmark it.